Unable to Connect to 2010 Server

Jun 1, 2010 at 1:07 AM

I am trying to connect to a 2010 Sharepoint server, I am unsuccessful, it simply states "unable to connect to host..", I was able to connect to my 2007 server without issue. I did make the changes to the config file that were specified. 

Jun 4, 2010 at 8:21 AM

I got a similar problem because I didn't run the utility in Administrator mode in Windows 2008 R2.

Jun 4, 2010 at 2:26 PM
That was not my issue, it turned out it had something to do with using a FQDN for my server, and I had to edit the registry.

On Jun 4, 2010, at 12:21 AM, acou1304 wrote:

I got a similar problem because I didn't run the utility in Administrator mode in Windows 2008 R2.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SPDeploymentWizard@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email SPDeploymentWizard@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com