Error when trying to import Data

Mar 22, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Edited Mar 22, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Im a SharePoint administrator for the military and have mission critical work to get done. I am doing a migration for a Ogranization from one farm to another (2007 to 2007) and im using deployment wizard 1.1 to do the migration But when I start the migration it tells me S:\deploymenttest\myexports does not exist and this is where my CMP files are that where exported.  any ideas?. I put in a request to get the 2.8 version. hopefully this helps. This is the whole process of the import-  I get a caution box that pops up that says " You are about to import over your exisiting database-it is recommended you take a backup before proceeding. press ok to continue. I press ok and a import error pops up saying An error occurred whilst running the import. The import log file will now be opened.  Exception details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The file S:\deploymenttest\myexports does not exist. Then notepad pops up. FatalError: The file S:\deploymenttest\myexports does not exist. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Lee

Sharepoint Admin