Apr 20, 2009 at 7:10 PM
Edited Apr 20, 2009 at 7:11 PM
Yesterday I found the alternative free tool for import / export.
Somebody tried earlier? Whether there are advantages?
The developer wrote about following possibilities:
* Simplicity of carrying over of a content from a development server in a product a server.
* content exportation/importation as entirely site, a collection or library site, lists, and separately files, units of lists or any combinations.
* backup of files being in a server file system.
* search of any changes in knot or site SharePoint structure, and also a file system, IIS, 12\TEMPLATES (by means of saved before states)
* Backup of all dependent files (possibility, assemblage in GAC)
* the Setup wizard of mandatory Features and assemblies before start of importation of a content. (Only for UI versions).
* Check-In and the publication of files before import.
* some errors of the standard manifest of import are corrected (for pages of publications the fully qualified path to the template driving on the development car
was saved; the export package switches on files not flagged as exported and др.)
* Files of definition of rules of export
* command line Support.
* an export package as ZIP-archive