Some "Created" and "Modified" Date are not recovered

Oct 6, 2009 at 3:32 PM
Edited Oct 6, 2009 at 3:36 PM

 

First of all, hello and congratulation for your amazing tool.

 

I use it to migrate DocLibs from a WSS 3 server to a MOSS server.
it works perfectly on the Test server but i have a issue when i want to import it on the production server.

Some file have the "Created" and "Modified" metadata that are replaced by the date of import :

Source list :
http://www.images-host.org/img/2512e242561d06ae51d082ce7431b462/SourceList.jpg

Production server list (migration done the 10/06/09 at 10:53 am) :
http://www.images-host.org/img/76956ca7fca8f89aaaecab0b9bc6e0eb/ProdList.jpg

 

When i look in SharePoint LOGS, i see that there is a Database error :

 

10/06/2009 11:02:24.68 	SPContentDeploymentWizard.exe (0x1174)  	0x1F94	Windows SharePoint Services   	Database                      	6f8g	Unexpected	Unexpected query execution failure, error code 266. Additional error information from SQL Server is included below. "Transaction count after EXECUTE indicates that a COMMIT or ROLLBACK TRANSACTION statement is missing. Previous count = 0, current count = 1." Query text (if available): "DECLARE @@S uniqueidentifier; DECLARE @@DocId uniqueidentifier; DECLARE @@Level tinyint; DECLARE @@DocUIVersion int; DECLARE @@DoclibRowId int; DECLARE @@iRet int;DECLARE @DN nvarchar(256); DECLARE @LN nvarchar(128); DECLARE @FU nvarchar(260); SET @@Level=1 SET @@DocUIVersion =512 SET @@DocId=

 

Why do you write directly in the Content Database and Do you know why this error occured ?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Pierre-Alexandre FLECHE

 

Coordinator
Oct 7, 2009 at 1:26 PM

@Pierre-Alexandre,

I don't write directly to the content database. I'm afraid I'm not sure why this error occurred - what level of service pack/cumulative update do you have (the more recent the better!)?

Thanks,

Chris.

Oct 7, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Thanks for your answer,

 

We have have Windows Server 2003 SP2, SQL Server 2005 and MOSS 2007 SP1 version 12.0.0.6318.

but we have the same configuration on both Test and Production Server.
It works well on Test Server but not in Production...

 

I have noticed that on the test server list, all documents have the same ID that in the source list.
Whereas on the Production server list, every folders have the same ID that in the source list but all documents have a different ID...
I use same parameters for import in both server.

Oct 16, 2009 at 1:44 PM

Hi !

I discovered why the issue happens.

The list that i was trying to import already exist.
I deleted it before I start the import but i don't remove it from the recycle bin !

So I clean my Recycle bin and the Site Administrator Recycle bin and then start again the import ==> the migration Achieve successfully.

Sorry to bother you !
Thanks again